April 29, 2011

Fast Five - Friday Night Flix


Good afternoon ChrisCrossManiacs! I would like to start off by saying that I apologize for the lack of a blog post yesterday. As you may know yesterday’s segment was supposed to be a Throwback Thursday. Due to the lack of internet at my household I couldn’t upload it, but now that I have internet I’ll be sure to upload it tomorrow so stay tuned.

Enough about all that let’s get down to business. Today on Friday Night Flix I bring you on of the most anticipated movies of the year, Fast Five. Last night I attended the midnight premiere, and let me tell you…I was blown away.

Fast Five (PG-13)
Directed by: Justin Link
Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Dwayne Johnson, and more.

Fast Five, as the title states, is the fifth movie in the Fast & Furious film series. I’ll start this review out by saying that Fast Five is by far the best movie in the series. The opening scene of the movie was incredible and it really set the tone for the rest of the movie. Most of Fast Five is shot in beautiful Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, which has amazing scenery and architecture that we are not used to here in the United States. 


The fifth movie brings back classic characters from 2 Fast 2 Furious including Tyrese Gibson and Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, which was my favorite movie until after watching Fast Five. This time, instead of focusing more on street racing, the plot of the movie focuses on getting 100 million dollars from one the most feared persons in Rio, Hernan Reyes. There is a lot of fighting combat, gun dueling, and of course an epic car chase scene to end off the movie.


I won’t ruin the ending for you, but let’s just say that this is one of the best car chase scenes I’ve seen since Bullit. If I were to say any more about the movie I would probably ruin it for you. I can’t wait to go see this movie again later tonight or sometime during the weekend. If you love action, guns, blood, and cars then this movie is for you. I highly recommend it! If you go out to watch it, then please leave a comment down below and let us know what you thought of it.


For the other movies that came out on April 29th please read down below in the Honorable Mentions section.

Honorable Mentions

Prom (PG)
Directed by: Joe Nussbaum
Starring: Aimee Teegarden, Nicholas Braun, Dean Norris, and more.







Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil (PG)
Directed by: Mike Disa
Starring: Hayden Panettiere, Patrick Warburton, Glenn Close, Andy Dick, and more.







Dylan Dog: Dead of Night (PG-13)
Directed by: Kevin Munroe
Starring: Brandon Routh, Sam Huntington, Anita Briem, and more.









Other Videos

If you would like to see our collaboration with MCGamer then just watch the video down below.


If you haven’t seen our latest Let’s Play Pokemon Snap episode watch it down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment