September 5, 2011

I'm back!


Hello everyone! (Wow haven't typed that in a while) It's feels great to finally be able to type up on here again after such a long delay. To keep a long story short, the reason that I was unable to post cool and exciting things up on the blog was due to the lack of local internet that I had at my house. What has happened in the past is irrelevant, and what matters is what's happening now and what will happen in the future.

I really don't have much to say tonight. What I can say is that the internet has changed a lot since I've left. Facebook, Google, YouTube, Bungie, and Twitter all look different. I have yet to figure out if I feel that it's a good or bad "different".

The main reason I wanted to get on Blogger and type something up was to let all of you fans know that the updates will now resume. I have better internet than I have ever had before, and it feels great! Not only do I have internet again, but today I also purchased a 12 month of Xbox Live. So if you'd like to play Halo or any other game with me just send me a friend request (Gamertag: Matafy). I may or may not accept the friend request, and I may not keep you forever, it just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

And to finish this off, I would like to apologize to everyone who used to be on here on a daily basis for ChrisCrossMedia updates. I'm sincerely sorry. So follow us once again, and stay tuned for more ChrisCrossMedia news regarding theme updates, giveaways, video hints, and more. And with that I'm Christian, and you have just been ChrisCrossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment