April 22, 2011

Friday Night Flix - Earth Day

Hello everyone! First and foremost I would like to apoligize for the late update. My internet has been down the whole day, and just now do I have the time to type something up. I don't have the resources that I had at my home computer so this segment is going to be cut short. Right now we are currently being hit by a severe thundersturm, probably a lot of Raichus, and I hope that I don't lose connection while typing this blog.

I didn't want to dissapoint the fans by not posting anything up today, so I thought that I would just list the major movies that were released today at theaters. I have yet to see any of these movies, but if I do see them I'll let you know what I thought on the movies tomorrow. So without further ado, here are the movies released on April 22, 2011.

Afircan Cats
Directed by: Alastair Fothergill and Keith Scholey
Narrated by: Samuel L. Jackson















Madea's Big Happy Family
Directed by: Tyler Perry
Starring: Loretta Devine, Bow Wow, Tyler Perry, Rodney Perry, and others














Water for Elephants
Directed by: Francis Lawrence
Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson, Christoph Waltz, Hal Holbrook, and others














Once again I apoligize that this segement couldn't be more detailed, but I promise that'll I'll make it up somehow next week. Go out and grab some popcorn to watch this weeks' Friday Night Flix!

If you haven't watched our newest episode of ChrisCrossMail, then watch it down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment